Get your business ready to reopen the right way. We offer full sanitizing and disinfecting services for restaurants, retail stores, day cares, schools, doctors’ offices, health clubs, fitness studios, and corporate offices throughout Cocoa Beach and Central Florida. Welcome your staff and your customers back with confidence.
Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services for COVID-19 and Beyond
During the unprecedented coronavirus pandemic, having a clean and sanitary space has never been more important. For more than a decade, First Call Cleaning has been Central Florida’s trusted commercial cleaning resource. As a small business ourselves, we know how much you depend on the support of your clients and community. We are here to see you through this challenging time and into a better future in days ahead. First Call Cleaning performs sanitizing and disinfecting services to eliminate germs, viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants that threaten the safety of your facility. Let us help you ensure a clean, safe, healthy environment so you can get back to business without worry.
Our Disinfecting Process
Disinfecting goes beyond cleaning alone. Cleaning removes dirt and and contaminants from a surface area, while disinfecting kills germs.
At First Call Cleaning, our professional-grade biocides are proven to be effective against germs, spores, fungus, and bacteria. Our sanitizing service also eliminates odors associated with contaminants such as smoke, ammonia, sulfur, urine, bodily fluids, and more. We use state of the art cleaning technology with a powerful specialized air compressor to evenly distribute disinfectant in the affected area and envelop hard-to-reach surfaces. The disinfectant is hypoallergenic, noncorrosive, and nonabrasive, so it won’t cause surface damage. And, it is safe for use around humans and pets.
We target high-traffic areas and high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, hand rails, bathroom fixtures, and elevators. We’ll also disinfect food preparation areas to ensure safety and cleanliness.
Our cleaners use EPA registered disinfectants that have been shown to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19) and other viruses including noro-virus, H1N1 (swine flu), avian flu, MRSA, E.coli, salmonella, and more.
Our Disinfectants Are:
CDC Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting your Facility
The CDC has published general guidelines for the cleaning and disinfecting of public facilities and places of business.
- Wear disposable gloves while cleaning; do not touch your face or hair while wearing gloves to clean
- Clean surfaces with soap and water before disinfecting
- Pay special attention to high-touch surfaces like keyboards, phones, desktops, door knobs and handles, sink faucets, toilets, counter tops and light switches
- Shared items in public spaces such as shopping carts and touchpads should be cleaned after each use
- Fabrics such as laundry and linens should be washed according to the manufacturer’s instructions after use, with the warmest appropriate water setting for the items. Dry completely. Clean and disinfect hampers used for transporting laundry.
High-touch surfaces made of plastic, glass, or metal such as tables, chairs, and railings should be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
Disinfectant safety Guidelines
- Wear gloves and facial protection such as a mask or goggles
- Follow disinfectant label instructions, use only as directed
- Use disinfectants in a well-ventilated area
- Do not mix chemical cleaning solutions
- When diluting, use room-temperature water unless otherwise indicated on the label
- Do not apply disinfectant directly to the skin
- Store disinfectants securely, away from children and pets
- Keep sanitizers away from flames